"Coco Crack" Healthy Chocolate
A serving of healthy fat and a chocolate fix too! What could be better.
Source - Kim Ertelt, NTP
For 1 Person(s)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Organic Coconut Oil Softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 10 drop(s) Any flavor liquid stevia to desired sweetness
"Coco Crack" Healthy Chocolate Directions
- Soften coconut oil and mix in other ingredients. Use as a chocolate sauce for topping and dipping or place in the fridge for a few minutes to harden like candy.
- Add in flavorings like mint, almond, or hazelnut as desired.
Great as a magic shell alternative on ice cream. The sauce will harden when it hits the ice cream.