Butternut Squash Pizza Crust
If you're lokoing for an easy and healthful way to make individual pizza crusts, these are for you! Use with toppings of your choice.
For 4 Dozen(s)
- 1 Butternut squash, preferably with a long and wide neck
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil (or more)
- 1 pinch(es) sea salt
Butternut Squash Pizza Crust Directions
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line 2 or 3 baking sheets with parchment paper. Peel the squash and slice as described above. Toss with olive oil and sea salt on the baking sheets.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, until tender and lightly browned. Flip the squash halfway through baking.
- Add pizza toppings and broil to melt cheese. Serve immediately.