Bone Marrow Butter
For 1 Dozen(s)
- Piece(s) 6-8 marrow bones (cut short, no longer than 2 inches tall)
- 1/2 cup(s) butter (cut into 1 inch cubes and softened)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) fresh parsley (chopped fine)
Bone Marrow Butter Directions
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Spread bones out on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, marrow side up. Roast for 15-20 minutes until marrow is bubbly and knife-tender all the way through. Remove from oven and let marrow bones cool to touch, then scoop out marrow.
- Add marrow, butter, salt, parsley, and rosemary to a food processor. Blend until incorporated.
- Save bones for bone broth.