Curried Salmon Wraps
Chia seed flakes beautifully absorb excess oil/water from canned salmon. Source: Uta Birkmayer
For 2 Dozen(s)
- 1 6-oz. can Sockeye salmon
- 3 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) stone-ground chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) curry powder, mild or hot
- 1 pinch(es) black pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch(es) head of romaine or butter lettuce, leaves rinsed and dried
Curried Salmon Wraps Directions
- Mix salmon, mayonnaise, stone-ground chia seeds and spices well.
- Leave for 10 minutes to allow chia to soak up all of the juices.
- Spoon mixture into lettuce leaves and roll. Enjoy.