A wonderful breakfast and snack solution! Think of these as little quiches.
For 6 Dozen(s)
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, finely cholled
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
Egg Muffins Directions
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Sauté onions in olive oil over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes. Add peppers and continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes.
- While peppers are cooking, whisk eggs in a large bowl.
- Once onions/peppers are cooked, remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes. Dump in egg mixture and stir well, sprinkling in the salt and pepper.
- Coat the muffing pan with olive oil spray or coconut oil. Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, fill each muffing cup.
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes. Remove them once the tops get high, fluffy and golden brown. Pop them out with a butter knife of thin spatula.