Roasted Cinnamon Salted Walnuts
In my opinion, the best way to eat walnuts!
For 6 Person(s)
- 6 handful(s) Walnuts
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sea Salt
Roasted Cinnamon Salted Walnuts Directions
- Don't be scared off by the timings of this recipe, there's very little work involved, you just need to be patient!
- Put the walnuts into a dish, sprinkle some sea salt and cover with water. Cover the dish and leave on the counter over night.
- Rinse the nuts and spread them out onto a baking tray, sprinkle with sea salt and cinnamon and mix them.
- Put the tray into the oven on 110F (if you don't have this setting you can buy a separate counter top dehydrator).
- Leave for about a day until they're crispy.
- Remove and enjoy!
(vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free)