Gluten-free Breakfast Burrito
For 1 Person(s)
- 2 Piece(s) large pastured eggs
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1 Piece(s) coconut tortilla (www.thepurewraps.com)
Breakfast Burrito Directions
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs with the water and pepper. Heat the coconut oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add the egg mixture and stir slowly, scraping the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Continue cooking until the eggs reach the desired consistency.
- Briefly toast tortilla if desired. Place the eggs on the warmed tortilla and top with salsa of your choice.