You tell me how your body feels by filling out a set of intake forms including a food journal, a health questionnaire and an online questionnaire which allows me to run reports on your specific conditions and work out a protocol specific to you prior to our first meeting. The actual consultation will last anywhere from 1.5-2 hours. It's best to schedule it at a time you are not stressed and rushed such as after work. In this consultation you will receive:
- recommendations on eating a nutrient dense whole food diet
- suggestions on how and where to shop for food
- information on how to prepare food
- information on how to eat and digest properly
- suggestions on making lifestyle changes that impact health such as sleep, hydration, stress and whether supplements are right for you
- information on the reports you submitted on line
- set goals
- decide on future support if desired and go over the options and prices
For some people this is all it takes to get yourself on the track to optimal health although I do not find that one session is enough for most people.
I highly recommend taking the Spectracell lab which provides me with an abundance of information on your individual nutritional deficiencies.